8 ans plus tard
It's 2017 and it's been almost a decade since Paris. I've been itching to blog again and happen to come across an old one from my time studying abroad in France. Looking back these posts were more photo and verbal diarrhea than anything, but these me-as-a-21-yo insights gave me some sentimental memories that I've long since pushed to the back of my mind. So, rather than start anew, I've decided to simply revamp this one to keep content all in one and to make sure I don't lose it. Now, if only I could ever get my old Posterous account back. That was 3+ years of Cynthia's formative years in written form!
TBD on if i'll share this with friends or link to it any of my social outlets. A part of me loves sharing whatever I want without needing to filter for colleagues, diff groups of friends, family, etc., but sometimes you hope someone out there is reading and finding your thoughts interesting.
TBD on if i'll share this with friends or link to it any of my social outlets. A part of me loves sharing whatever I want without needing to filter for colleagues, diff groups of friends, family, etc., but sometimes you hope someone out there is reading and finding your thoughts interesting.
Comments
Post a Comment