Trop Paresseuse
Dear water closet fans,
I don't wanna blog (sleepy). I'm going to leave everything to this weekend since I'll be mostly in Paris and not hopping about the continent like the past few weeks...and the next few weeks.
Topics to cover:
All the dinners
ACCENT fondue dinner
Aix-en-Provence, Avignon, Arles, Beaux
Amsterdam
John Legend Concert
Aurelien's b-day/family dinner
Lunch with Ather/Leah, Catho
Dinner with Celestine et al, Mix 3
Bastille for Barbara's bday
Gros bis,
Cynthia
I don't wanna blog (sleepy). I'm going to leave everything to this weekend since I'll be mostly in Paris and not hopping about the continent like the past few weeks...and the next few weeks.
Topics to cover:
All the dinners
ACCENT fondue dinner
Aix-en-Provence, Avignon, Arles, Beaux
Amsterdam
John Legend Concert
Aurelien's b-day/family dinner
Lunch with Ather/Leah, Catho
Dinner with Celestine et al, Mix 3
Bastille for Barbara's bday
Gros bis,
Cynthia
Comments
Post a Comment