Que Pasa?

Finally a weekend back in Paris, and what did I do...

I can't really say when my weekends start... because I only have one class on Thursday from 5-7pm (and the only class before that is Wednesday 9:30-11am), so I am essentially left with a 3-day weekend and a lot of empty days.

I'll start with Wednesday then...

Wednesday, I had an art history lecture at the Musee d'Orsay, and then had lunch with Leah and Ather at a Greek kabab place near Cluny-La Sorbonne. After, I went back home for a bit and then at 6-7pm, Catherine (alias: Ather) and I had a make-up TD at Institut Catholique. *Remind self to talk about Vladdy in another entry* For dinner, we had leftovers from Aurelien's Bday dinner the night before (which I'll also get to someday...).


Smoked salmon, lotte fish and tomato-cream based sauce with rice and chopped carrots

A hefty stack of postcards I finally wrote and bought postage for. It is painfully expensive and after this batch, no more. Soddee :(

Thursday: I had class from 5-7pm, and then came home and had dinner with Celestine and her friends Fad and Fanny. They taught me a joke on economist Adam Smith, the word neu-neu (cheesy), and a sadistic French drunk song about a murder in the 1980s that involved a severed/decapitated boy and his complicated family. I won't say much ("private joke") but check out this little baby! No way, could it be? and E avec accent!?
alphabet pasta, French style!

Celestine, Fad, and Fanny

Bonz, Catherine and her friend Liz (a USC student here for break) and I went to Mix and met up with Adriana. Third and last time.

the venue; bonz, ather, liz and me

adriana, bonz, ather and liz; Ather and I imitating infamous moto rolly dance guy?

For more Thursday photos, click!


Friday was Barbara's 20th birthday at Que Pasa? on Rue de Lappe near La Bastille. Ah it brought me back to the good ol' beginning when we were living at Dausmesnil dorms on that side of town (11eme). Barbara is originally from Brazil and was one of the first girls I met on the trip - at CDG in fact. Different groups of ppl came and left, but I managed to catch one of the groups. One awesome thing was that I bumped into one of my buddies back from Bellevue -- Taylor Gianotas! Also a Trojan, he was visiting his gf Nicki for spring break. The both of us had good times in Biology with Levine.
Taylor= T. Gee ya notice.
Me= C-masta Chang
Andrew Fisher= A. Fisha man
Caitlane Gangstad = Gansta-D

Bonnie, me, Taylor, Nicki, Barbara, Cynthia, Michelle, & Thaimi

While eating our crepes, Bonnie noticed a drunk man pretending to make a call while peeing in a phone booth. I was seconds away from catching him in action. Grody.


At Metro La Bastille

For Friday photos, click!

The rest of the weekend consisted of...not much. I did a lot of homework and researching for spring break. Sunday was a beautiful, sunny day (57deg!) but I was cooped inside doing work. What a downer. There's always next weekend a.k.a. in 3-4 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Artist's Words

Quel sentiment!

The Magic School Bus goes to France