Bon8!
Haha jk, I felt too horrible to not post something. Now I know what Britney feels like when she leaves her fans hanging on her blog... hahaha jk. I thought that was funny... but now I question my humor/sanity at this hour.

I went to the Bibliotheque d'Information (near Centre Pompidou) about a week ago to research for my FR464 paper. I ran across this magazine cover, and thought it was simply amazing.
I've got a lecture/museum visit early in the morning, so this is officially the last post of the night. Ciao!
I went to the Bibliotheque d'Information (near Centre Pompidou) about a week ago to research for my FR464 paper. I ran across this magazine cover, and thought it was simply amazing.
I've got a lecture/museum visit early in the morning, so this is officially the last post of the night. Ciao!
is that facial hair on the baby?
ReplyDelete