In case I get kidnapped...

It's about 4:30pm right now, and as one can see, I am already three days behind in blogging mes aventures en France. Rather than retro-blogging, I will divulge in what I will be doing in the next few hours.

Last night, we met a few native Frenchies at the club we went to called Favela Chic (near Metro Republique). In the line for coat check, one of the guys in front of us overheard my friend Catherine and I speaking English (c'est terrible) so he struck up some conversation. We thought they were on their way out as well, so we asked them if they wanted to come to the Grand Palais with us for the special 24-hr, 3 days only, Picasso & Masters exhibit. Unfortunately (or fortunately...so far we don't know), they were just arriving at the club, but we talked some more and he asked for my friend's number to meet up for Superbowl Sunday, which is strangely bizarre for any soccer-loving Frenchman to bring up.

Today he contacted her and asked if we wanted to meet up for coffee somewhere. Thus, I am off to Metro Censier Daubenton with Catherine to befriend some natives! haha

Will update more! like everything in that list below :(

à toute à l'heure!!

p.s. I will be wearing jeans, boots, and a black jacket in case I get "Taken"-ed. Aah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Artist's Words

Quel sentiment!

The Magic School Bus goes to France