La-la-la-lundi
I am truly so exhausted right now, but the idea of having to post 3-days worth tomorrow is even more exhausting. I spent all of Sunday exploring, so naturally I obeyed my body and went to bed really early. I woke up at 6am this morning to finish up some homework, and lo and behold, I ended up unproductive due to a 3-4 hour state of hallucinating/drowsiness. I went to my Society & Politics class at 1:30 and Sorbonne class at 5pm and then came home to take a nice hot shower and dinner. Despite being tired all day, I am still alive at 2:30am.
Tonight, we had a special Alsacienne dinner -- Cooled white perfumed wine from Alsace (very savory) and a signature dish of that region. It was really yummy and hearty. Strangely, it reminded me of a very gourmet hot dog meal because of the sauerkraut and sausages (and mustard if you wanted). I swear, so many similarities -- whether French, American, or Chinese.

Assortment of saucissons (sausages), jambon (ham), boiled pommes de terre (potatoes), and choucroute (sauerkraut)

Chocolate cake & banana compote
Next entry will be on my eventful Sunday. Stay tuned.
Bis! Cynthia
P.S. Dear all, David Guetta and Bob Sinclair are FRENCH...just like JUSTICE....and Daft Punk. OY!
Tonight, we had a special Alsacienne dinner -- Cooled white perfumed wine from Alsace (very savory) and a signature dish of that region. It was really yummy and hearty. Strangely, it reminded me of a very gourmet hot dog meal because of the sauerkraut and sausages (and mustard if you wanted). I swear, so many similarities -- whether French, American, or Chinese.
Assortment of saucissons (sausages), jambon (ham), boiled pommes de terre (potatoes), and choucroute (sauerkraut)
Chocolate cake & banana compote
Next entry will be on my eventful Sunday. Stay tuned.
Bis! Cynthia
P.S. Dear all, David Guetta and Bob Sinclair are FRENCH...just like JUSTICE....and Daft Punk. OY!
Comments
Post a Comment