Blogging Bulimia - a need to barf out my daily adventures
It's exactly 3:13 in the morning right now, and I have to be up in about 5 hours, so I think it is completely understandable if I cut this first post short.
I've been procrastinating starting this blog of mine. I love reading others' traveling blogs, but when it came to starting my own, I just couldn't do it. Blogging, like writing in a personal diary, is hard to maintain in my opinion (nearly impossible). So to start something I know I'll end up losing interest in seems pretty futile to me. However, studying abroad in a city like Paris calls for extreme measures. It's not only important for me to write out my cultural & learning experiences to protect me from my forgetful memory, but for my family & friends to check out my life across the world as well.
Here are some topics I MUST cover next time, bc it is far too late tonight:
Winter Break in New England
Air France
CDG
1st day: ate at pizza place, visit to ACCENT, Dausmesnil, ACCENT staff
2nd/3rd day: Orientation, walking around rue du faubourg, cell phone
dinner at Les Associes, going to L'infini and bars,
Jardin du Luxembourg, Abhinay, Le Fournil, Wax,
Bastille, Tour of Paris with Mirek
USC students also on trip
the food here, rest u's, Greek
Graffiti
riding the metro
process of meeting host family
my host family members
my room
courses that i am going to take
review sessions
Marais, wholesale district, bought shoes,
Opera Garnier, notre dame, hotel de ville, shopping in latin quarter, bought books
Thursday: STRIKE, marais again (musee carnavalet, picasso), gallerie lafayette, eiffel tower sunset, shopping,
daily routine (food, clothing, etc)
the language
the people
upcoming schedule
That's a lot to cover! I promise that I'll cover everything tomorrow- pictures included. Hope you guys like the banner and format; not too hard to read I hope. A bientot!
I've been procrastinating starting this blog of mine. I love reading others' traveling blogs, but when it came to starting my own, I just couldn't do it. Blogging, like writing in a personal diary, is hard to maintain in my opinion (nearly impossible). So to start something I know I'll end up losing interest in seems pretty futile to me. However, studying abroad in a city like Paris calls for extreme measures. It's not only important for me to write out my cultural & learning experiences to protect me from my forgetful memory, but for my family & friends to check out my life across the world as well.
Here are some topics I MUST cover next time, bc it is far too late tonight:
Winter Break in New England
Air France
CDG
1st day: ate at pizza place, visit to ACCENT, Dausmesnil, ACCENT staff
2nd/3rd day: Orientation, walking around rue du faubourg, cell phone
dinner at Les Associes, going to L'infini and bars,
Jardin du Luxembourg, Abhinay, Le Fournil, Wax,
Bastille, Tour of Paris with Mirek
USC students also on trip
the food here, rest u's, Greek
Graffiti
riding the metro
process of meeting host family
my host family members
my room
courses that i am going to take
review sessions
Marais, wholesale district, bought shoes,
Opera Garnier, notre dame, hotel de ville, shopping in latin quarter, bought books
Thursday: STRIKE, marais again (musee carnavalet, picasso), gallerie lafayette, eiffel tower sunset, shopping,
daily routine (food, clothing, etc)
the language
the people
upcoming schedule
That's a lot to cover! I promise that I'll cover everything tomorrow- pictures included. Hope you guys like the banner and format; not too hard to read I hope. A bientot!
Comments
Post a Comment